Living Abundantly By Showing and Sharing Gratitude
Do you show and share gratitude daily? How does showing and sharing gratitude help you to live abundantly? Today our topic is 10 Living Abundantly Ideas By Showing And Sharing Gratitude. We wrote about ideas to add the practice of Gratitude here https://wendybottrell.weebly.com/blog/learn-ideas-to-add-the-practice-of-daily-gratitude-for-your-best-life
As we begin to share the 10 living abundantly ideas by showing and sharing gratitude let me ask you this - would you like to live abundantly full of happiness and contentment? How about a life with excellent physical and mental health? Greatly increase your chances of that happening by showing and sharing gratitude.
That’s right, something as simple as practicing thankfulness and expressing how grateful you are for the people and things you have in your life has a powerful impact.
Here are 10 simple ideas you can do begin practicing today to show your gratitude.
1. Tell the people you love how grateful you are for them. We often take the ones closest to us for granted. Make a point to do it regularly and be specific to make it meaningful.
2. Think about the people who challenge you. Express your gratitude for how they help you grow and make you stronger.
3. Take a few minutes each week to write a letter or email to a person who has made a difference to you at one point or another. This could be a teacher, a mentor, an old friend … anyone you can think of.
4. Give the gift of your time to someone to show without words how grateful you are to have them in your life. This is particularly important for the elderly people in your life. Your time with them is limited. Make the most of it.
5. Start using a gratitude journal and make the time to write down three things you are grateful for every single day. It will brighten even your worst days and put things into perspective.
6. Forgive yourself when you don’t reach all your goals, or things don’t go your way. Be grateful for what you have and what you are learning from each experience.
7. Compliment the people around you. Make them feel good about themselves. It’s a powerful way to show gratitude in an indirect way. Small, meaningful gifts and acts of service do the same.
8. Pay it forward. Do something nice for someone you work with or a total stranger. Random acts of kindness are a wonderful way to spread gratitude and bring more positivity into the world.
9. Give a hug and a kind word to someone who’s struggling. Show them through physical affection that you’re there for them and grateful to have them in your life.
10. Show your body and mind gratitude for what they do for you day in and day out by taking care of yourself and investing in regular self-care.
I’ll leave you with a quote. Take a moment to read it, re-read it, and really let it sink in.
“Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.” - William Arthur Ward
We believe gratitude is a powerful daily practice and it would be great to hear from you in the comments area below.
Like and Share if you Found Value here today
Be sure to get in touch with us and let us know how we can help you.
Thank You for Being Here Today
Learn more about us here https://wendybottrell.weebly.com/
Join the Free Walking Challenge Here
Check out our Holistic Lifestyle Coaching Programs and other products we offer here
We have outsourced our lifestyle for way too long!