It completely surprises me when so many people don't realize that the habits that we form show up in our success or failure.
fter all, good health and fitness habits already dictate a lot about our lives.
If we, for example, eat large amounts of highly processed food regularly and don’t exercise, we can expect to have physical consequences for our actions. That’s why it’s so important to form good intentional habits so that we can reach our fullest potential.
What’s even more interesting is the fact that these same good habits can help us to stay motivated and inspired when it comes to realizing our goals.
One of the most important tips we can share with you today is about creating a strong WHY. I've heard it said that knowing your WHY is 95% of success and the other 5% is the how.
Check it out here and be sure to share your ideas, comments and questions below.
Revisit the reason you’re doing what you do. We talk a lot of your WHY. You can read more about finding your WHY here,
When you make goals, you tend to feel that initial surge of enthusiasm for the project. Sadly, this motivation tends to wane over time. Build a habit that forces you to revisit the WHY goal to bring that motivation level back up. For example, if you’re doing something that will benefit a specific health or fitness goal practice each and every day to ensure that stay on track.
Be proactive. When I first began my personal health, fitness and weight loss journey way back in the mid nineties I was out of shape, 100 lbs. overweight and my health was heading in a direction that would have certainly caused me huge health issues if I didn’t do something to make a change. I saw my mother lying on a hospital bed waiting for a hip replacement for two days and it was clear to me if I didn’t begin to make different life choices, I would be my mother in twenty years. The very next day I started my new health and fitness practices. I was proactive in my plans. I borrowed a fitness video and did what I could. Each day I just did a bit more exercise. Over time I was able to reduce my weight by 100 lbs., completely change the foods that I ate, and so much more. I made it happen over time and this is possible for anyone looking to get and stay motivated/inspired with new health and fitness habits
Be sure to watch the video to the end to learn all the tips we shared today.
Get in touch with us and let us know how we can help you.
We invite you to join our FREE 21-Day Walking Challenge here
Check out our Health and Fitness Resources here
We have outsourced our lifestyle for way too long!