4 Tips To Help You Exercise Every Day
When I was working one to one with clients, it was important for them to realize that their regular exercise mindset was important so they would ensure a healthy tomorrow. Sometimes this was a challenge to completely understand for them because they were either very young or maybe even older yet not in good health. Let me explain. Our topic today is 4 Tips To Help You Exercise Every Day To Ensure A Healthy Tomorrow
In today’s make busy lifestyle, you must know exercise is good for keeping you healthy, right? Daily exercise combined with good real food nutrition is the best way to stay fit. Mind, Body and Spirit.
Of late there has been an increase in awareness about health and fitness among people, due to a huge increase in lifestyle related health problems, such as, the shocking rates of early death in people afflicted with heart disease.
However, there is still a large percentage of the population that needs to be persuaded about the benefits of exercise. Did you know that for the first time there are more obese individuals in the world than there are hungry people in the world? Check out this article for more information - https://www.bbc.com/news/health-35933691
Are you among those who need some more convincing reasons to start working out?
Ensure A Healthy Tomorrow:
1. Regular daily exercise keeps a check on your weight: Daily exercise maintains body weight. The more vigorously you exercise the more calories you burn. If you are not able to dedicate time for self-workouts or joining fitness classes, choose more active options for regular daily activities. For example, you can take stairs instead of elevators or walk more consistently and move more each day.
2. Prevents future health complications: Are you suffering from high blood pressure? Are you worried about your risk for heart disease? Regular exercise ensures optimal heart health and also lowers cholesterol. In addition to this, daily exercise helps you avert metabolic problems, diabetes, arthritis and certain types of cancer. (Always be sure to check with your primary care person before you begin)
3. Boost your energy levels: Daily exercise keeps your energy levels elevated even after a long day at work. Regular physical activity makes your muscles strong and boosts stamina. Exercise helps to deliver nutrition and oxygen to the blood vessels making your heart function more efficiently. Energy and vitality keep you feeling young and ensure strong and healthy senior years.
4. Manages mood: Taking a brisk walk every day for even as little as 15 minutes is known to boost mood. Studies have found that regular physical activity stimulates chemicals in the brain which can make you happier and reduce stress. Moreover, regular exercise also helps to build confidence and self-esteem. We wrote about this here
5. Regular exercise promotes good sleep: Are you not able to get quality sleep? Or do you struggle to fall asleep? Start doing some physical activity daily. It will help you to get to sleep faster and provide for a higher quality of sleep throughout the entire night. However, your exercise time should not be close to bedtime because it can leave you too energized to get a good night’s sleep.
6. Exercise adds fun to your mundane life: Engaging in daily activities like jogging, running or going to fitness classes gives you a chance to enjoy outdoors and to connect with other fitness conscious people, which can only be a good influence in your quest for good health. It gives you a chance to loosen up and know that you are doing something good for yourself. Look for a physical activity that you enjoy and just do it on a regular daily basis. After some time, you will feel fit, strong and see huge improvements in your body, which, will make it even more fun to continue! We wrote about Play and Laughter HERE
The bottom-line is regular fitness is beneficial for your body, mind, and spirit. It makes you healthy and happy. As a beginner, make it a goal to engage in at least 15 minutes per day and keep increasing. If you want to lose weight, you will want to learn more about proper strength training technique and a system that you can implement daily.
It is always recommended to get approval from a primary care physician before beginning any health practice, particularly when you have not exercised for a significant amount of time or if you are suffering from any health problems.
Regular exercise today ensures a healthy tomorrow and a much better chance at living disease free in midlife and in senior years.
Your mind is such a powerful tool and one that is often underutilized by many people when it comes to the area of exercise. If you are not satisfied with how you are feeling, a change in your mindset is in order.
So when my clients were being challenged to get into the health and fitness mindset and were finding it really is so easy to blame others for not having the habit of exercise our conversations and coaching would be around finding the way to enjoy regular exercise in their life.
It really boiled down to their outlook and attitude. Having the regular exercise mindset did not mean they were a big person with large muscles! No, instead it meant that they would realize what they wanted out of their commitment to exercise and were prepared to go after it. The clients that have succeeded long term with the habit of regular exercise found their WHY and therefore a passion for it.
So how do you develop your attitude, increase your confidence levels and get that regular exercise mindset?
You can start by using the following 4 tips to help you exercise every day :
1. Always be grateful for what you do have in your life. Stop concentrating on what you don’t have. Negative thinking uses up a ton of energy, so why not put your energy into positive thinking instead? Be grateful that you have the ability to move, exercise and practice good health habits instead of focusing about having to be stuck in traffic on the highway each day.
2. You can improve your outlook by surrounding yourself with positive thinking people. Find people that have the same goals as you and spend time with them. Their positive energy will rub off on you and you will start acting and thinking in a more positive way.
3. Change your mindset by affirming the positive each day. It can help to use positive mindset quotes, find ones that you like and start using them daily. Thinking in a positive manner can help to relieve your stress and any signs of depression. Stop thinking about things that could go wrong. Instead focus on how they can turn out better than you expected.
4. Fresh air can really help improve your mind. It is so easy to spend too much time inside sitting at your computer. Make time to get outside and take advantage of the natural sunlight. It can do wonders for your body and mind. Why not spend some time with your family or friends at the beach or in a local park? There is no better combination that fresh air and fun! https://www.wendybottrell.com/blog/walking-for-your-best-healthy-life
By using these tips, you will be on the road to a regular exercise mindset that will Ensure A Healthy Tomorrow!
How have you found a way to implement regular exercise? Share your ideas comment, questions and successes below!
What we know for sure is that walking is the link to living a healthy and vibrant life. We believe walking inspires the mind, activates the body, and nourishes the soul.
Join our FREE Walking Challenge Here - This is appropriate for all fitness levels, though it is tailored to beginners. You will also get a tip a day, which gives you a little more insight into how to walk, what to wear, going outside or using the treadmill, and even journal entries about your experience.
Share any ideas, questions or comments below.
Want help in your mediation? Brain Power - Super Charge Your Learning Ability - Brain Power music entrains your brain to 12 Hz, a frequency associated with absorbing information passively for recall at a later date. Order HERE - https://bit.ly/3mOrf1h
Let us know how we can help you.
We have outsourced our lifestyle for way too long!