Healthy Change Bit by Bit!
Way back in 2014 I created a list of healthy living tips that you might find useful if you want to live your best healthy life.
You see making a small change, deciding, committing, and taking the action required until you succeed will make a difference so big for your life you will be shocked!
I have realized recently this is what my success in improving my own health has come from. Small changes committed to until they are a part of my daily practices, and you can do the same. Easily!
Here is what I mean. I learned many, many years ago that by simply including water in my daily health practices I would feel better. At the time water was not even a part of my day. I never drank water. I drank, tea, coffee, pop but not water.
Today I still enjoy an occasional coffee, or tea yet my main beverage is water. I began adding water daily. At first it was hard to get the water into me and I had to give it all my attention to drink water each day. Yet over time it became a solid part of my day. It then was easy, and I just do it!
The same has been true for each healthy living tips I have included in this list.
What is critical when considering what you want to change in this year is you must take one idea at a time. Don’t create overwhelm, simply one idea, succeed and then move on to the next.
I realized these are things I have learned yet I have been making these changes over my lifetime. This is how you will see your health and fitness begin to improve if you want it to. No matter where you are in life. We can always improve, feel better, think better, sleep better, exercise better, play better! Always!
Check out these76 healthy living tips for your best life
Which one resonates with you?
Whatever it is start there.
Now these are in no specific order. I wrote them as they came to me.
1. Drink water
2. Eat Organic Life-Affirming Real Food
3. Pasture beef, pork, poultry, wild fish
4. Exercise/move daily/move well
5. Get/Be strong - Lift heavy things
6. Connect with others
8. Get a massage
9. Get a reflexology session
10. Get acupuncture
11. Have an organic facial
12. Be kind to yourself and others
14. Get most of your nutrition from real life-affirming food
15. Be a student of life
16. Ask for help
20. Say Please
21. Say Thank you
22. Read real books
23. Train/Retrain your mind and body to Eat and enjoy the flavours of real food
24. Don’t even think about eating junk food
25. Learn to cook real food
26. Eat a variety of real life-affirming foods
27. Take magnesium
28. Get tested for magnesium deficiency
29. Find your inner athlete
30. Remove gluten from your diet
31. Eat good fats
32. Use organic personal care products
33. Use organic cosmetics
34. Use non-toxic cleaning products
35. Walk more
36. Don’t smoke
37. If you do smoke quit right now
38. Work with a coach
39. Teach your kids about real food
40. Teach your kids to play/exercise
41. Learn how to public speak
42. Give a speech
44. Learn to say I’m sorry
45. Ask for forgiveness
46. Learn compassion
47. Keep your brain healthy
48. Treat your body like a temple
49. Live in this moment
50. Stop worrying
52. Play daily
53. Learn & practice how to live a healthy life it will reward you
54. Find a great doctor
55. Find a great lawyer
56. Find a great spiritual mentor
57. Learn to meditate
58. Meditate daily
59. Trust your intuition
60. Realize you are beautiful
61. Learn to give a compliment
62. Learn to receive a compliment
63. See the beauty in nature
64. Enjoy time in nature
65. Say No to Aspartame
66. Eliminate Agave
67. Eliminate High Fructose Corn Syrup
68. Eliminate Corn
69. Sit Less
70. Get your RBC tested! Magnesium levels
71. Set S.M.A.R.T. goals
72. Eat Sea Salt
73. Eliminate GMOs from your diet
74. Eliminate Wheat/Grains from your diet
75. Start a Home-Based Business
76. Drink Organic Fair-Trade Coffee
77. Practice Intermittent Fasting
78. Write daily with pen & paper
There you have it. My list of my healthy living tips for your best 2022! Is there one that you feel you can grab hold of and succeed at adding it to your daily life beginning today? Go ahead, do that one!
It is that simple. One step at a time. Share which of the healthy living tips is the one that you are going to start with and let me know how I can help you succeed at that?
Let today be your day! Talk soon,
Be sure to get in touch with us and let us know how we can help you.
If you want to know who we are and what we believe in check us out here http://wendybottrell.com
Our Holistic Coaching and health and fitness products are here
What we know for sure is that walking is the link to living a healthy and vibrant life. We believe walking inspires the mind, activates the body, and nourishes the soul.
Be sure to sign up here for the FREE Walking Challenge - Join our Free Walking Challenge here - This is appropriate for all fitness levels, though it is tailored to beginners. You will also get a tip a day, which gives you a little more insight into how to walk, what to wear, going outside or using the treadmill, and even journal entries about your experience. Be sure to sign up here for the FREE Walking Challenge -
We have outsourced our lifestyle for way too long!