Health Quotes & Ideas For Your Best Life
Ideas and quotes that might make you think a little bit differently about health today
1. “Your body hears everything your mind says.” ~ Naomi Judd
2. Did you know that being overweight puts every system at risk – including your eyes? Diabetic glaucoma is one of those risks.
3. “A well-spent day brings happy sleep.” – Leonardo de Vinci
4. Cut off caffeine drinks by 2 pm and go to bed instantly when tired – don’t wait.
5. “Rest when you’re weary. Refresh and renew yourself, your body, your mind, your spirit. Then get back to work.” ~ Ralph Marston
6. Always wash your hands thoroughly when taking out or putting in your contact lenses. (How many do that, do you think?)
7. Not only does smoking age your skin, but it also causes cataracts, macular degeneration, and optic nerve damage.
8. Our foods and diets are no longer “pure”. It’s now essential to eat a life-affirming organic real food diet cooked in your own kitchen. Eat lots of leafy green vegetables.
9. “Most of us think we don’t have enough time to exercise. What a distorted paradigm! We don’t have time not to. We’re talking about three to six hours a week – or a minimum of thirty minutes a day, every other day. That hardly seems an inordinate amount of time considering the tremendous benefits in terms of the impact on the other 162 – 165 hours of the week.” - Stephen Covey
10. If something is not working in your life, get rid of it. The results will be less stress and better health.
11. Handwashing is never a “suggestion”. Wash thoroughly with soap and scrub for at least fifteen seconds before rinsing thoroughly.
12. “When it comes to eating right and exercising, there is no ‘I’ll start tomorrow.’ Tomorrow is disease.” V.L. Allinear
13. Eating good organic yogurt or kefir can improve bladder health by strengthening cells and helping balance acidity.
14. “When it comes to nutrition, I am an ‘anti-perfectionist.’ I am a lot more concerned with building a consistent routine that you’re actually going to stick to, rather than building the perfect diet.” - Thomas Frank
15. Consider Installing an air filter in your home if you have pet allergies. And be sure to let someone else brush him – outside!
16. People who are too rooted inhabit are using the same worn neural pathways. Exercise your brain by doing new things.
17. Did you know that the higher the alcohol content, the higher the calories, when it comes to wine?
18. Human beings are like car batteries: we start short-circuiting and run out of steam if we don’t keep topped up with water.
19. “The difference between try and triumph is a little umph.” – Marvin Phillips
20. Instead of that second cup of coffee, wait 10 minutes; then have a glass of water.
21. Step away from the computer. Go do some stretches. NOW!
22. “Your journey to a healthier weight is not a journey that you start and then give up. It is a journey that you are living every day for the rest of your life.” - Thich Nhat Hanh
23. To get your child interested in healthier foods, ask her/him to help you prepare and cook them.
24. If you are not in the habit of drinking water, start with 1 glass then make the next 5 soda water. As you get used to drinking water, start cutting down on the soda.
25. “It is better to make many small steps in the right direction than to make a great leap forward only to stumble backward.” - Proverb
There you have it random health ideas and quotes!
Well, you know that nothing is random and if you are reading this at least one of these ideas is exactly meant for you to read to help you improve your health today by giving you another way of looking or thinking of your situation today!
Share the idea or quote that most resonated today? Our personal favourite is #9 and we practice good movement each and everday.
Be sure to get in touch with us if we can help you
Subscribe to our newsletter here
We have outsourced our lifestyle for way too long!